Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 months ago

Isnt it annoying that my gf looks 14?

i'm 30 and my gf is 22..but she looks soo younger.when we walk together ppl give us weird looking like i'm a perv!what should i do?

Let them give you a weird look. I don't know why you let that bother you. Your friends and family know that she's not 14. Let people judge you if they want to. But one thing you know for sure is that you are not a pervert. The only thing that matters is that you love your girlfriend and it's shouldn't matter to you if she only looks14.

Wtfffffffffffff

say wtf are u looking at...........you know her real age so dont let it bug u

• David

If you think she looks 14 why the hell did you ever engage with her on a romantic level in the first place? I’ve also never met a 22 year old that can supposedly pass for 14.

APPARENTLY FOR U since u speak of it....keep on walking..

All it mean is when you both grow old together she will look really young still. Nothing wrong with that.

But in my personal opinion, 8 year difference is a little much

you aren't a pedo or anything clearly. Its just not something I see everyday.

But if you love her, ignore them. They don't know your situation or your relationship. Don't let them get to you.

Post in Singles and Dating

nope.......................