Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 months ago

Isnt it annoying that my gf looks 14?

i'm 30 and my gf is 22..but she looks soo younger.when we walk together ppl give us weird looking like i'm a perv!what should i do?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Let them give you a weird look. I don't know why you let that bother you. Your friends and family know that she's not 14. Let people judge you if they want to. But one thing you know for sure is that you are not a pervert. The only thing that matters is that you love your girlfriend and it's shouldn't matter to you if she only looks14.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Wtfffffffffffff

• 8 months ago

say wtf are u looking at...........you know her real age so dont let it bug u

• David
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

If you think she looks 14 why the hell did you ever engage with her on a romantic level in the first place? I’ve also never met a 22 year old that can supposedly pass for 14.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

APPARENTLY FOR U since u speak of it....keep on walking..

• 8 months ago

All it mean is when you both grow old together she will look really young still. Nothing wrong with that.

But in my personal opinion, 8 year difference is a little much

you aren't a pedo or anything clearly. Its just not something I see everyday.

But if you love her, ignore them. They don't know your situation or your relationship. Don't let them get to you.

• 8 months ago

Post in Singles and Dating

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

nope.......................

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.