How A bed bug know my sleeping Hours? I Exterminated still something bite me at Midnight.They pretend dead then run,leaving My whole Being?

I conclude A bed bug is a totaly independent singular species like me capable to survive and keep its identity beyond my powers.There is a sign, an evidence.Origin of species not in similarity(evolution) but singularity(Religion), you cannot be a monkey and a human sametime,same place.Your existence not possible without a singularity or being one, that is definition of God in scriptures

poldi2

15 mins ago

I am curious what this has to do with Religion.

your title not accepting comment

Singularity, universe is circurrama of singularity.A blackhole is one,star,planet,a mosquoto,a bedbug is one,why a strange oneness or singulaty occupy anything everything?because God,creator is One

So, your conclusion is that bedbugs bite, therefore God?

You're not supposed to stay in the house when they spray it.

• Mike

YOU ARE AN IDIOT

Maybe God's chosen creatures

are bedbugs and mosquitos,

and humans were created,

just to feed them. 

Does this thought

give your life meaning and purpose?

--

Regards,

John Popelish

Every single item that the Atheists had used as their fake proofs were Ordered be tested and All discovered to be fakes!  Their horses are horses, yet those same Bones and sometimes  fossils of the horses... were also used to make their fake animals with! 

As of 2007 Atheism had been proved to be ALL Fiction! By Lots of scientists! 

Maybe if you seriously Pray to GOD, GOD will answer?  Have you tried this? 

• JimZ

Natural selection favored those bed bugs that were stealthy and good hiders.  

HAVE U WASHED YOUR SHEETS LATELY?? BED bugs dk crap...they might be just looking for a warm spot.