My passport Is wrong?

Hi, so a year and a half ago I came to México from texas, I went to the mexican consulate to get my mexican passport, so I foto It, once I got into México, I saw that my last name was completely wrong, what can I do? I can't go back to the US because my mom lives with a drug adicto boyfriend, please help, I want to live in peace un México!!


Now I live in México, the US Is just a good place to live

Update 2:

I plan to stay here in México for the rest of my life, I'm 27 years old

Update 3:

The US Is just not a good place to live

5 Answers

  • Anonymous
    8 months ago
    Favourite answer

    Stay in Mexico and don’t come back.

  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

    The US is a big place and surely your mother's house isn't the only place you could stay to get your passport sorted. Although I don't know why you'd need to enter the US to fix a problem with a Mexican passport. You should be able to do that in Mexico.

  • 8 months ago

    No one fails to check their passport the instant they get it. 

  • 8 months ago

    You needed to pay attention the moment you picked up your passport & ensure everything was accurate - name spelled correctly, dates accurate, etc. Now you have to replace the passport, with proof your last name is wrong.

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

    Get your Mexican passport corrected.  Just take it and your documents proving your name to the nearest place to where you live now that issues passports.  The fact that your first passport was issued in the US does not mean you cannot get it corrected in Mexico.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.