When the Senate find Trump innocent, are you leftists going to admit he is innocent or do you hate the Constitution?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

They will not. Evidence is clear.

• 2 months ago

I cannot believe that Republicans think that extortion in an attempt to take down a political rival is OK. Or that they think rape is OK...and MASSIVE tax fraud is OK...and obstruction of Congress and Justice is OK...and so is personally directing campaign finance felonies from our White House. Of course, NONE of that is OK, unless you are a Republican...

• I can't believe you raped a goat and bragged about it. Also you mother gives amazing gummers, shitbag. 

• 2 months ago

I look forward to hearing Trump testify under oath during the impeachment trial.

• ...Show all comments
    • Steven S
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

The way he rambles on, Republicans would be better off keeping him away from testimony.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I am looking forward to the senate making everything trump does, legal for everyone to do.

• YO mean like asking for the investigation of a crime. Oh me oh my, don't make that legal. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I wouldn't go there if I were you.

You, sticking up for Trump PERIOD, means you're going against the 25th Amendment/Constitution.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They aren't going to 'find' him innocent, they're going to proclaim he's innocent, big difference. Trump is guilty as sin and he's a disgrace to the office of US President.

• Leo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not voting to remove him from office is not the same thing as declaring him innocent.

• 2 months ago

Lol. Many of them still think Trump colluded with Russia.

• 2 months ago

They will hate. That is all that is driving the Impeachment.

As evidenced by the fact that they have no evidence.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I suppose that would depend on if they found him innocent because they were able to show he was, or if they found him innocent because they just decided to say he was because they're in his pocket.

• abdul
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

That's not how our justice system works. The opposition has to prove him guilty, otherwise he is presumed innocent under American law.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.