Where did middle eastern people come from during evolution?

I know for a fact they had to be on this earth before Europeans. The Middle East is basically Africa so humans didn’t start far off from places like Iraq, Syria, Palestine, etc. Middle easterners are not pale but olive skinned or brown (especially if they live in a hot place like their homeland) and they have dark hair and eyes and thick eyebrows/facial hair. I’m not referring to only Arabs, I’m referring to ALL middle easterners including Mesopotamians (such as modern day Assyrians) who are native to northern Iraq AKA ancient Mesopotamia. When people with Mesopotamian ancestry take DNA tests such as 23andMe, they get no Arab results but I do know someone who is half Lebanese and half Assyrian and their DNA results showed 50% Arab from the Levant, and 50% Northwest Asian. But when he clicks on the details of the Northwest Asian part, it leads him more specifically to his “Iranian, Caucasian, and Mesopotamian ancestry” as if they mash all these areas into one, then it specifically links him to northern Iraq, in the “Nineveh Governorate” and also a very small percentage of Iranian and south-Turkish (which are also part of ancient Mesopotamia in old times). Where did all these people come from? Arabs and Mesopotamians of the Middle East. They’re different from each other, I believe Mesopotamians are older than Arabs because farming first began in Mesopotamia which started the very first civilizations. But they’re not European or Black so what is their history in evolution?

32 Answers

Relevance
  • JimZ
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

There is a lot of mixing.  Humans migrated out of Africa about 70 thousand years ago.  Some remained in Africa.  Those that migrated out quickly hybridized with Neanderthals.  Those hybrids went to Europe and Asia.  In Asia they hydridized again with Neanderthals and Denisovans and maybe Red Deer Cave People.  The hybrid human / Neanderthal (only =2 to 4 % Neanderthal) in Europe lost their African proportions (torso, arm, and leg length) after about 5 thousand years.  About 10 thousand years ago, it appears that agriculture selected for light skin since it was deficient in Vitamin D.  It appears Arabs added some DNA to southern Europe and France since they conquered much of it hundreds of years ago.  Ghenghis Khan and his troops added their DNA to Eastern Europe and the Middle East.  As I said, there is a lot of mixing and a lot of people have some ancestry from very diverse sources.

• Orla C
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

The Middle East is basically Africa? 

Wow. You really have no clue about geography, do you. 

• 8 months ago

i think they came from mars 

• 8 months ago

While People = Caucasians as in from the Caucus Mountains. Directly above Iran and Turkey. Extreme South East Europe.In the old days, referred to as the Near East. So would the lower Balkans like Greece and Bulgaria. A little more south Syria.

What you think of as white Europeans absolutely came from the Caucuses, like Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Dagestan and Chechnya. All Muslims are xcept Armenia and Georgia. Your people are the people you hate.Adam & Eve from Garden of Eden, between the Tigris & Euphrates river, Baghdad, Iraq today.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Dearborn Michigan.

• 8 months ago

God made everyone. There is no evolution. 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Africa, like everyone else. 

• 8 months ago

It is said by many historians that humans originated in Africa

• 8 months ago

They came from their parent’s 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Nicolas Wade's "Before The Dawn" gives some pretty good maps on the more supported routes, based on mitochondrial DNA and Y chr analyses in those populations.  If I recall correctly, the anthropological evidence suggests the so-called Gate of Grief was the passageway.

Eventually the people made it to Europe, but they had to first dislodge the Neandro's

What I really want to know, is at what point did the darkened skin color coincide with the drop in intelligence?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.