Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

My dog can't pee and there is white discharge coming out?

I've looked online and websites say that it's normal but I've noticed that he hasn't been able to pee. I brought him for a walk and he tried to pee over six times but nothing was happening. He's been acting really weird and sad the past two days. He'd gone missing at the start of the week and we thought maybe there was a dog in heat somewhere. Does this sound like an STI or am I overreacting. I don't want to bother the vet if it just turns out that he's horny lol

Turns out he was fine and was actually just marking his territory on our walk 

UTI, Urinary tract infection. It could be. He could also have crystalline stuff in his pee that hurts like hell coming out. Could be other things but you won't know what it is until a Vet has a chance to examine him. This could be very urgent & need attention right away.

And yet you didn't bother taking him to a vet? That is what you should be doing.

Your dog probably has gonorrhea and if you don't get him to the vet really soon your dog is going to die from urinary retention you need to get him to a vet right away and have the vet put a tube inside your dog and drain out the urine and give the dog a antibiotic your dog will not last much longer if he cannot urinate. If you care about your dog get him to a vet right now

He needs to see a Vet and you need to grow up and try to act like an adult, a responsible pet owner.

If he's not peeing then this is serious.

Vets as soon as possible. 

• audrey

Get him to a vet now. Sounds like a bad infection and if he can't pee, he could very well die.