Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 10 months ago

Can I call the police in a man that I think looks like a sexual offender?

No! You could potentially ruin someone's life if you did that. You should only go to the police if you have solid proof.

you may call the police if you think they are about to commit a crime.  But other than that, no.  Just because someone looks like a sex offender, you may not call the police until they commit a crime (or you think they are wanted fugitives)

Can I call the police on you because you look like a child molester?

I think you read like a complete Dick head so can I have you committed to a mental hospital?

You'd be calling the police on everyone you see.

If you watch To Catch a Predator, you'll see that the predators look like everyone from unemployed guys living with their parents to doctors, teachers, and even a Rabbi.

Did he have "I'm a sex offender" tattooed on his forehead?  If not, stay out of it.

You can call. They won't even talk to him based on you saying he looks like a criminal.

• Lôn

What does a sexual offender look like?

• TB12

And what does a sexual offender look like,,

You can call in. 

They will ignore it without any evidence.