I am looking to transition out of human resources. What other careers could I transition too?

I have 4 years experience in human resources to include everything from benefits, recruitment, compliance management, talent development. I have a background in communications, in print journalism and writing.

• Kia

Research on change management especially with 4IR. People would need to undergo change management to adopt new technologies and modernisation in their workplaces

Does this mean you sued your old company over hair color?

SMH

• Frank

HR skills are useless. That is the whole point. It is a "made up" department for a feel good experience for many companies. "Act like we care!"....OK...blah blah blah. People can usually do things like what HR does all by themselves.

• A Hunch

Frank - Who do you think does your salary analysis so you get paid equably? Do you think the operations team designs your bonus structure?  Do you get benefits - insurance, time off, external activities?  Or have you have you never been employed, so you never worked with recruiting?