I cannot find a GIf, and I can describe it perfectly?

Its a kind of a cartoonish one. An apartment room, on a sunday afternoon in las vegas. A neighbourbood with palm trees can be seen outside. In the bed, there is a couple, moving their legs to the beat of the speakers in the room. A tv is playing with a guy dj-ing. The room is kind of messy. Their underwear is also visible, thrown on either the bed or the floor. I believe one of them is smoking. I want to find this gif so much. It represents my absolute ideal chill time with a loved one. I stumbled upon it randomly a long time ago, and i haven't been able to find it again.

Google: "Its a kind of a cartoonish one. An apartment room, on a sunday afternoon in las vegas. A neighbourbood with palm trees can be seen outside. In the bed, there is a couple, moving their legs to the beat of the speakers in the room. A tv is playing with a guy dj-ing. The room is kind of messy. Their underwear is also visible, thrown on either the bed or the floor. I believe one of them is smoking. I want to find this gif so much. It represents my absolute ideal chill time with a loved one. I stumbled upon it randomly a long time ago, and i haven't been able to find it again"