Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 2 months ago

Allah is the truth. I'm so glad I found Allah. Thank God I have found him.?

What's your favorite things about Islam? I like the peace it gives me.

Yesmar see my update please do not report

MY QUESTION WAS PUT IN THE UPDATE. IT IS WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT ISLAM?

Just go ahead and report I don't care..😀👍

Favorite Answer

I am glad you have Allah/God...same one to all religions 

• sydney19

allah is not god Yarway allah is pagan

I am thankful I left that religion 

• Kin

First of all, Congratulations! Wow! may Allah make you firm in His faith till your last day, till you return to Allah after this life one day and may Allah be pleased with your return. And now that you are back with Allah, Allah has forgiven all of your deeds and turned them into good deeds and you are pure like a newborn without sins now. A fresh new start from Allah and I am sure Allah is happy with guiding you and happy with His decision.

Please get to know Allah, studying His Beautiful Names, Asma Al-Husna deeply, sincerely, and try to learn all of the 99 Beautiful Names of Allah, Asma Al-Husna, by heart and if you truly do, Allah will grant you Paradise, Allah willing. 

I really like the fact that Allah is always with me and always gives me peace especially when I have full trust in Him and try to fulfill my duties as a worshiper. 

And I really like the amazing, holy, truthful, Wise Words of Allah. Very glorious, uplifting, emotionally supportive, truthful, promising, hopeful, full of light, peaceful, emotional,  and a great reminder. 

Allah's Words are truly nourishing and I am so very happy that you have returned to Allah, it is a very beautiful feeling to know that you are happy to be with Allah. 

If you are always thanking Allah for whatever you are thankful for, Allah will increase it more for you. 

If you would like to hear tranquility recitations, listen to one called 'Ayat of Tranquility -Sakinah', find it in youtube. 

I will try to post some very helpful links in the comments that could benefit you and help you gain new knowledge, crucial knowledge and ask Allah to grant you His Love, knowledge, ask Allah to make His religion beloved to you and to make His Holy Wise Book beloved to you and more. Ask Allah anything, Ask Allah to grant you paradise, to forgive all your sins, to have mercy upon you on Day of Judgement and more. 

I will post some of my favorite Verses even though I could post more. 

Allah Al-Malik, may He be exalted, said:

"And strive for Allah with the striving due to Him. He has chosen you and has not placed upon you in the religion any difficulty. It is the religion of your father, Abraham. {Allah} has named you." - 22:78

"And whoever puts all his trust in Allah, He will be enough for him." - 65:1

"Certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust in Him." - Surat Al-Imran, 'Family of Imran', 159

"Allah loves those who turn to Him." - 2:222

"Allah is enough as a friend and Allah is enough as a supporter". - 4:45

"Verily, in the Remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest." - 13:28

"And in the Heaven is your provision and whatever you are promised." - 51:22

"Allah is the Protecting Friend of those who have faith: from the depths of darkness He will lead them into light."

- 2:257

"Indeed, Allah is with the patient." - 8:46

"O you who have believed, seek help in patience and prayer. Indeed, Allah is with the patient." - 2:153

"Be patient over what befalls you." - surat Luqman, verse 17

"But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you." - 2:216

"Allah does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear." - 2:286

"The help of Allah is near." - 2:14

"So remember Me I will remember you and be grateful to Me and do not deny Me". - 2:152 

"He is always ready to accept repentance." - 11:03, Hud

"Do not lose hope in the Mercy of Allah." - 12:87

"Surely, with every difficulty there is relief." 94:5

"It is He who sent down tranquility into the hearts of the believers that they would increase in faith along with their present faith." - 48:4

"In order that you not despair over what has eluded you and not exult {in pride} over what He has given you. And Allah does not like everyone self-deluded and boastful - {Those} who are stingy and enjoin upon people stinginess. And whoever turns away then indeed, Allah is the Free of need, the Praiseworthy." - 57:23-24

• Mintee

alhamdullilah (All thanks to God)... good for you.. May you continue to grow in your faith, be a better person, kinder, compassionate, generous, loving, caring, and help others to know the truth about what the good Islam is about.

You are saying exactly the same words as I have said from the beginning up till now and up till the last day of my life. May Allah let it be so.

I don't favor any organized religion.  There is good and bad in each.  I'm happy you found one you like.

I can't change your mind and I respect your opinion, but Christ is the way. He died so you could go to heaven. Just accept his sacrifice. That's all Christianity really is. 

So now you've found Allah, can you get him to come out on display, or is the poor dear shy?

• Lôn

And your question is??...............

• yesmar

I'm glad for you too, neighbor, but unfortunately you failed to ask a question.