Is having a 34dd chest really uncomfortable? I am about to become a transgender woman that's why I am asking.?

So in my previous question I asked how I can develop a 34dd chest. However, one of the answers I got is that it is that it is very uncomfortable and I would hate it. Is this true?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Lots of women have bigger chests than that. But yes, on a 34 frame a double D is likely to be uncomfortable and not look in proportion. I think you will get a volumptuous effect with 34D.

• 8 months ago

A lot of women with larger chests complain of back problems, and it can be harder to find comfortable bras.

As far as 'developing' a larger chest - the only way to do that is with implants.

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

DOuble D sucks. When you turn over in bed, the skin pulls. When you try to get dressed your boobs are OUT THERE. Please don't do it. You will regret it. (Been there!!)

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

go bigger go to like a g <3

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Cogito
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Always get breasts that are in proportion to your build.  If you have a 34" chest size, a B or a C cup would be best.  Really large breasts are heavy, they pull down on your shoulders and back and over the years, they droop.

• 8 months ago

You're unlikely to get breasts that big. Trans breasts without implants are usually about a cup size smaller than your first degree female relatives'.

• First, nobody "becomes" transgender, you are born trans. Similarly, you don't "become" a woman, you are born one. Trans women are born female where it counts, the brain.

To your main question: Almost all large chested women I have known did not like it. They didn't like the negative attention it garnered them and they didn't like the back pain associated with carrying all that weight up front. Many eventually got reduction surgery.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.