Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 10 months ago

Why would a guy ask if you're sleeping with anyone else?

We parted ways amicably in 2018 because he didn't want a relationship

Now he's back in my life and suddenly very nosy about guys I've been sleeping with.

Said he "Doesn't care," but still continues to ask?

Never has cared about any of these things before.

Very confused, and would like some help! Always assumed it was a casual fling.

• Ann

Tell him, "If you don't care, then quit asking.  If you don't quit asking, then you'll be in my past as well.  It's your choice".  Then turn around and walk off.  Let him think about it.  If he won't shut up, then break it off.  What it amounts to is that he's insecure and he has trust issues.

It doesn't matter what your past relationship was. Now that you're not with him it's none of his business who you're sleeping with...and you should tell him so.

Just ask him, "If I were, what difference would that make to you?"

I imagine that he would want exclusivity if he began to date you again.  It's up to you to decide whether to take the risk.

He's feeling things out to see if he can come and go as he pleases. And it looks like the answer is yes ...he can have you whenever.

he might not want to get an std

• Dv8s

Sounds like Romeo has fallen in love, and he wants you all to himself.

1 Corinthians 6:18-20

Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. [19] What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? [20] For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Anonytroll score 2/10. Feel free to ask me how to improve your score and make your troll posts more believable!

I think you should tell him that it is none of his business and he should stop asking, and if he doesn't you will stop talking to him at all.

He wants to avoid a dose of the clap.