Why do people say Billie Eilish doesn't have talent?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Old people love to hate on your people.  For the past two decades we have been fed several articles a day about how terrible Millennials are.  No doubt the same people will want to crush a successful young person.

• ...Show all comments
    • Absolutely ctc453. Most people only buy what's advertised. iTunes is meant to show related music to whatever artist you're looking at but it will only show the ones the industry are pushing and making money from.

• Bee V2
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Because she's young and new, and anything young and new gets automatically deemed "untalented" by old people. She is over rated, but she certainly has talent. She has a good singing voice

• 2 months ago

There opinion, plese do respect it.

• 2 months ago

I don’t think people find her talentless but more so ignorant. She made that campaign with woody harrelson basically asking the “normal” class people to make a contribution to climate change, and people were really upset because they’re both money making machines who use private jets to get places yet they ask the lower class to contribute. And the whole thing with her saying she was grossed out with Lady Gaga’s meat dress, when really females like Gaga made Billie’s weird fashion choices deemed okay and fashionable.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ctc453
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Because she doesn't 

• 2 months ago

That would be a matter of opinion.  She's unique, she's not like any other. Vocal coaches and trained professionals are in love with her singing techniques. Not everyone can do what she does and actually sound as good. Those should be the only opinions that matter.

• LOL... WHAT?!?!?! ANYONE can do what she does... You must be a troll.

• 2 months ago

I find her annoying and talentless but somehow attractive if that makes sense lol

Source(s): My opinion
  • k w
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

who? I could ask the same about amy shumer ! who knows.....

• 2 months ago

I dont know who the f1ck is that, dude...

Source(s): 79
  • 2 months ago

She does their just jealous

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.