Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Why does my vagina contract when I have a orgasm?

When I have a orgasm, my vagina contracts and I am not sure why.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

That is part of the female orgasm. When I have sex with my girlfriend her vagina squeezes my penis and at times her vagina squeezes it really hard or several times during sex. Feels really good when it is squeezed tight. 

• 1 month ago

It is just part of the process

• 1 month ago

How do you know that it contracts?

• Ace Shorty
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Because she can feel it. It feels the same way as it does when you have a bowel movement. When a guy has an erection he can make it spasm simply by clinching his anus. Doing this while having sex can also cause a woman to start having an orgasm because the head of his penishitsaarea where nerves are

• Sky
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That's a normal motion of a vagina during orgasm.  It's an evolutionary trait to aid in reproduction.  The contraction helps push the semen up to and through the cervix.  All the pleasure surrounding such contractions is just an added benefit.

• ...Show all comments
    • Ace Shorty
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

neutralized by natural antibodies or hostile cervical fluids. Issues like like normal sperm motility, sperm count, sperm metabolism, and the presence of fertile-quality cervical mucus are all contributing factors in how many sperm will make it into the cervix, across the womb, andtothe fallopiantube

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

The idea of the orgasm and your vagina contracting is to draw sperm up towards the cervix

• ANDREW
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

It’s a muscle it’s basically a spasm it’s normal

• 2 months ago

An orgasm causes involuntary contraction of muscles - when you are having sex it feels great for both partners.

• 2 months ago

Because it's spasming. A male's body spasms during orgasm, too

• 2 months ago

That's the way a females' fluid is expelled into her vagina. Males' penises throb/spasm and that is the way our fluid is expelled into a females' vagina also. Do you have big orgasms, gut busters wipes you out, or just small ones?

I really think pressure builds up inside of us and somehow it triggers an explosion in our body but I can't find anything that explains that. I know my wife expels fluid into her vagina because I can feel it. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

its just what orgasm is.......................

• ...Show all comments
    • Ace Shorty
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

mayona you should read this between myself and a girl named Lola. https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20191206051212AAZNl8I
      it has 22 replies in it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.