is it inherently racist to notice race? ?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I know if nferior races were killed off by a new nazi empire it would make me happy mediteraneans gays and blacks.

• 1 month ago

Not in itself. Only if you have thoughts that the person in question is inferior because of their race. Just noticing someone's skin color or facial features is not racist.

• Will.
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

No. There is too much fear about the subject. We should be able to talk about these things, unless it goes into offensiveness.

• 1 month ago

I never cared what color you are until lately when I have became aware that all dark skinned people unjustifiably want white people dead and gone.None of them have ever read any history books and are always painting themselves into victims somehow.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Racist is a charged term. It is inherently an accusation of wrongdoing. I prefer beef to pork. Am I a beefist?

• Quentin
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Bees have knees but not fists!

• Do you understand what the word "racist" even means?

• j153e
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's inherently human to notice differences and make appropriate decisions based on what is good for the individual.

Related:  

"Understanding Yourself" by Mark Prophet;

"For Couples Only" by Shaunti Feldhahn;

"The Yoga of Nutrition" by Omraam Aivanhov;

"101 Things All Young Adults Should Know" by Sir John Hawkins;

"The Quarter-Life Breakthrough:  Invent Your Own Path, Find Meaningful Work, and Build a Life that Matters," by Adam Poswolsky.

• Prince
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Sometimes people look at me oddly when they see my eyes because I am not remembering to notice their colour. It is like "Have you noticed what colour I am". Then I see the colour of the skin around their eyes, where before I had just been seeing them in there. 

• 1 month ago

we are all racist, even from child birth.

• geezer
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No .. it isn't racist to 'notice' someone's race.

What is racist is to discriminate because of it

or make steriotypical assumptions about someone because of their race.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.