is it inherently racist to notice race? ?

I know if nferior races were killed off by a new nazi empire it would make me happy mediteraneans gays and blacks.

Not in itself. Only if you have thoughts that the person in question is inferior because of their race. Just noticing someone's skin color or facial features is not racist.

• Will.

No. There is too much fear about the subject. We should be able to talk about these things, unless it goes into offensiveness.

I never cared what color you are until lately when I have became aware that all dark skinned people unjustifiably want white people dead and gone.None of them have ever read any history books and are always painting themselves into victims somehow.

Racist is a charged term. It is inherently an accusation of wrongdoing. I prefer beef to pork. Am I a beefist?

• Quentin

Bees have knees but not fists!

• Do you understand what the word "racist" even means?

• j153e

It's inherently human to notice differences and make appropriate decisions based on what is good for the individual.

Related:  

"Understanding Yourself" by Mark Prophet;

"For Couples Only" by Shaunti Feldhahn;

"The Yoga of Nutrition" by Omraam Aivanhov;

"101 Things All Young Adults Should Know" by Sir John Hawkins;

"The Quarter-Life Breakthrough:  Invent Your Own Path, Find Meaningful Work, and Build a Life that Matters," by Adam Poswolsky.

• Prince

Sometimes people look at me oddly when they see my eyes because I am not remembering to notice their colour. It is like "Have you noticed what colour I am". Then I see the colour of the skin around their eyes, where before I had just been seeing them in there. 

we are all racist, even from child birth.

• geezer

No .. it isn't racist to 'notice' someone's race.

What is racist is to discriminate because of it

or make steriotypical assumptions about someone because of their race.