Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 10 months ago

How will you celebrate Corbyns victory on Friday ?

Huge sigh of relief.  It would be great to have a government with a will to govern and invest in national infrastructure and public services.  

i will swear and pack my bags and leave the country, i dont want to live in country lead by a cowardly dither terrorist sympathies scumbag weasel

• Jamie

That would not be an event I would celebrate . As it is he has ruined my enjoyment of Steptoe & Son .

No celebrations as it won't happen.

I'll either up my meds or reduce them - whichever stops the delusions.

• Biff

I would celebrate any result that doesn't give 'Lying Boris' or Corbyn an overall majority to carry out their extreme programmes.

Seriously? Not much chance.

But a Johnson DEFEAT - there's something we should ALL celebrate - trouble is you silly. silly Tory Turkeys intent on voting for Christmas, haven't sussed it yet!

I won't. If Corbyn wins - the UK will soon wither away and die. And deservedly so.

No, I'll celebrate his loss. 

Like any other day, by taking daffodils to my unicorn.