Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 8 months ago

Do I get my nails done?

Me and my girlfriend has a bet...should I get my nails done? We decided that you guys should decide if I have to or not and after a week we will count it up and see who won the bet and if she wins the bet she would also pick the girliest color/pattern/design out of all the answers so say this in the following order

1.should I get my nails done

2.if so what kind of nails

3.what color/pattern(s)/design(s)

4.provide a link or picture if possible

And go all out no holding back

Update:

This is a Repeat Question because my other one have 0 answers.

Update 2:

Be sure to answer the following

1.should I?

2.if so what color/design/pattern

3.what type of nails

4.can you send a link or picture if possible?

Update 3:

You guys are basically choosing my fate lol

Update 4:

Also put in there how long they have to last

Update 5:

And do I need to get a pedicure too? (Answer the same 4 or 5 questions for this as well)

Update 6:

2 days has passed and so far its favored 4:2 and looks like I'm getting my nails done but the week isn't over yet so keep coming in with yes or no and suggestions if yes

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

Hey, friendo. Lemme tell you a secret. You don't have to get validation from anonymous people on Yahoo. It doesn't have to be a joke or a gag or a bet. You can just get your nails done and it doesn't have to be a thing. Ya know, if that's what you want. And it sounds like you do. But I get that sometimes you feel like you need justification and the justification of strangers feels better than nothing, so...

1. Yes

2. Pink, with red heart's on then

3. Not sure what you mean here?

4. See image

For pedicure:

1. Yes

2. Matching

3. Again, not sure what you mean

4. See image

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

yes..................

• laurie
    Lv 4
    8 months ago

yes do   get them done gel nails nice red  ones or fech tips

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Absolutely, I would recommend getting dipped nails about an inch and a half longer than your normal nail with black glitter nails with a neon pink/hot pink accent glitter nail or vice versa and you can get a neon pink pedicure with open toed heels too while you are at it. Hehe

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Gert
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Your girlfriend is a sick-o.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Yes you should get them done :)    

• Robert
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

From what I am reading lately there seems to be a genuine shortage of men. Real men. So don't. You'll be needed someday when the world comes to its senses. SAVE THE MALES

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.