Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 8 months ago

Do I get my nails done?

Me and my girlfriend has a bet...should I get my nails done? We decided that you guys should decide if I have to or not and after a week we will count it up and see who won the bet and if she wins the bet she would also pick the girliest color/pattern/design out of all the answers so say this in the following order

1.should I get my nails done

2.if so what kind of nails

3.what color/pattern(s)/design(s)

4.provide a link or picture if possible

And go all out no holding back

This is a Repeat Question because my other one have 0 answers.

Be sure to answer the following

1.should I?

2.if so what color/design/pattern

3.what type of nails

4.can you send a link or picture if possible?

You guys are basically choosing my fate lol

Also put in there how long they have to last

And do I need to get a pedicure too? (Answer the same 4 or 5 questions for this as well)

2 days has passed and so far its favored 4:2 and looks like I'm getting my nails done but the week isn't over yet so keep coming in with yes or no and suggestions if yes

Hey, friendo. Lemme tell you a secret. You don't have to get validation from anonymous people on Yahoo. It doesn't have to be a joke or a gag or a bet. You can just get your nails done and it doesn't have to be a thing. Ya know, if that's what you want. And it sounds like you do. But I get that sometimes you feel like you need justification and the justification of strangers feels better than nothing, so...

1. Yes

2. Pink, with red heart's on then

3. Not sure what you mean here?

4. See image

For pedicure:

1. Yes

2. Matching

3. Again, not sure what you mean

4. See image

yes..................

• laurie

yes do   get them done gel nails nice red  ones or fech tips

Absolutely, I would recommend getting dipped nails about an inch and a half longer than your normal nail with black glitter nails with a neon pink/hot pink accent glitter nail or vice versa and you can get a neon pink pedicure with open toed heels too while you are at it. Hehe

• Gert

Your girlfriend is a sick-o.

Yes you should get them done :)    

• Robert

From what I am reading lately there seems to be a genuine shortage of men. Real men. So don't. You'll be needed someday when the world comes to its senses. SAVE THE MALES