If a 20 year old female is having a one night stand with a 70 year old male do you think it is wrong?

My ex wife was 19 years older than me and we were together for over 20 years, They are both adults so good luck to both of them.

Are they legally married? No? Then yes. It's wrong. The age difference has nothing to do with it. 

Yes. She is under 21. Our laws do not allow people under the age of 21 to enjoy adult rights for a reason.

Since you would give her grief for sleeping with a fellow child several years younger you have no right to condone a relationship between an actual girl and an old dirty man.

No, i'm kinda hoping she lives around my area.

It depends on if you think prostitution is wrong. Cuz Sista Gurl is clearly hoeing it up!

No. If you fancy the guy, even if you do with the intent of scamming him for financial favors, hell he is 70 so wont have much need for his money in the not to distant future, why should he not use it to then be in a position to enjoy the pleasures of your body. Its not as if your a child.

In the words of George Burns (in his 90s), "We talked about the risk, and we agreed, if she dies, she dies!"

Digging for gold is an ages old occupation.

Not sure WTF this is doing in LGBT - or why you would think this would be anybody's business but the two people involved (unless she was being taken advantage of somehow).

Considering they are both consenting adults, I don't think I have any reason or right to say so either way.