Is it transphobic to refuse to date a transgender person?

Nope. Unless you’re only not dating them BECAUSE they’re trans. Genital preference is fine as well, but like...if you like this girl but then find out she’s trans and ditch her? That’s rough homie.

No , if your being told that then you need to tell them your rights as a human 

Of course not. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. As long as you dont refuse to date them in a harsh manner, its fine. Just be polite about it :)

no, does it make me homophobic if I refuse to date someone that is the same sex?

I don't date someone of the same sex as I am because I don't have sexual or intimate attraction to the same sex 

no in fact it is healthy because ur childes will become dead

Everyone has preferences, but it's good to stay open-minded.

No, it is a matter of preference, I don't want to date a person that has the same "assets" that I have. That makes me normal. Because I only see 2 genders in accordance to Science.

• No its not everyone has there own preferences.

No it is not.

Everyone has the right to seek out who they like, you have the right to say thank but no thank you if someone makes advances on you, transphobic is about treating someone negatively simply because they are trans, so in the example of saying no thank you, the person would then give the trans person grief for being trans either directly or indirectly.

I think the only honest answer is whether you believe that such a person is the gender they claim to identify with, although I have to ask; since when does someone other than the person making that choice have the right to decide what they can or can't do?