Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

I had diarrhea bad last week like water and am now back to farting solid but can't poop?

Why is it taking me several days to drop a deuce again?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Lôn
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You fart solid?? Everyone else farts gas!

• Linda
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You may need more fiber in your diet. I have opiod-induced constipation and I take Miralax every other day and use suppositories and it really helps a lot. You may have IBS like me and so  try to be consistent with what you eat and lay off a lot of sweets and overeating because your system can't handle it. You can control this because I used to go sometimes a week or more at a time and now I go about every day.

• KatieC
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

It may be nothing. It may be IBS. It may be a food intolerance. It may be that you need more fiber. It may be that you’re dehydrated. A ton of things could cause alternating diarrhea and constipation.

• 1 month ago

Your system has been emptied out by this diarrhea that's going around and for a few days after diarrhea it's best to eat oatmeal and raisins every morning to get the things going properly again. Drink plenty of water so you don't wind up with constipation and take probiotics to get the system running again

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

maybe the medicine u took were far too strong !

• Joe
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

What the hell did you eat ???

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That sometimes happens.  Paradoxically, drinking lots of water with diarrhea OR constipation works wonders.  Also, try eating a lot of high-fibre foods.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.