ash asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

I need help with this ?

What is it called when you get to the point to where you don’t really talk to anyone anymore much? And you’re by yourself more 

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's called depression, and approximately 21.5 million Americans in a given year have a depressive disorder. You need to see a doctor and get some anti-depressant medication to help you overcome it.

• 1 month ago

There's a lot of words to describe this, most likely isolation, introvert, loner or lone wolf.

• arther
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

go and do something different? Goto church or go have a few beers at the local pub  

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Never mind the label.    Seek help for the condition

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Linda
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

When you don't want to talk to others anymore, it's called being withdrawn. You isolate yourself because you are retreating from reality. You need counseling and maybe medication to help you get back into living again and feel good about yourself.

• 2 months ago

Means you don't trust people and they have hurt you so much you keep away

• 2 months ago

To me it's called old age.

• Jerome
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

A hermit or a recluse.

A recluse is a person who lives in voluntary seclusion from the public and society. The word is from the Latin recludere, which means "shut up" or "sequester". Historically, the word referred to a hermit's total isolation from the world.

It's hard but not impossible.

Its not the same as a person detached from reality..........🤔

Dont confuse libs and cons in their seclusion, I mean exclusion, I mean delusion.......lmao

• Liz
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I'm sorry if you've gotten to that point. The Bible says this at Proverbs 18:1 "Whoever isolates himself pursues his own selfish desires; He rejects all practical wisdom." You could be depressed. Download the article on the website below.

Source(s): wol.jw.org/g87 6/22 What Makes Me Feel So Lonely?
  • 2 months ago

It's called Clinical Depression. Talk to your doctor.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.