Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 8 months ago

My school teacher got me no birthday present for my birthday today, should I tell her how I feel?

Why did she get me nothing for my ******* birthday 😡 why why why

She does not owe u one lol

• Edna

School teachers don't usually give birthday presents to their students, and they're not expected to do so.

nah mate you should MOST DEFINITELY be receiving a present from your teacher, to punish the teacher back, you must leave a vibrating sex toy in the desk and the notify the principle of said toy in her desk saying she was pleasuring herself during lesson

• g

Why does *anyone* owe you a present, much less your teacher??

Troll score 2/10. Those 2 points were due to the number of people who got sucked in, but you lost 8 points for being obvious.

Because teachers don't buy classmates birthday gifts they teach

Imagine if she had to get every student a birthday gift! She'd be broke.

• Janet

Teacher are not SUPPOSED to get you anything or your birthday. They are your teacher, not your parent, sibling, or friend.

• Mandy

Teachers do not get their students birthday gifts.  That would be inappropriate.  Stop being silly.

Because you're a greedy little pain...that's why. And if you want to pass on to the next grade you'll keep your mouth shut.