Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 8 months ago

My school teacher got me no birthday present for my birthday today, should I tell her how I feel?

Why did she get me nothing for my ******* birthday 😡 why why why

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

She does not owe u one lol

• Edna
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

School teachers don't usually give birthday presents to their students, and they're not expected to do so.

• 8 months ago

nah mate you should MOST DEFINITELY be receiving a present from your teacher, to punish the teacher back, you must leave a vibrating sex toy in the desk and the notify the principle of said toy in her desk saying she was pleasuring herself during lesson

• g
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Why does *anyone* owe you a present, much less your teacher??

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Troll score 2/10. Those 2 points were due to the number of people who got sucked in, but you lost 8 points for being obvious.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Because teachers don't buy classmates birthday gifts they teach

• 8 months ago

Imagine if she had to get every student a birthday gift! She'd be broke.

• Janet
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Teacher are not SUPPOSED to get you anything or your birthday. They are your teacher, not your parent, sibling, or friend.

• Mandy
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Teachers do not get their students birthday gifts.  That would be inappropriate.  Stop being silly.

• 8 months ago

Because you're a greedy little pain...that's why. And if you want to pass on to the next grade you'll keep your mouth shut.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.