Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

FBI report found no political bias in decision to investigate ties between Trump & Russia. Will cons finally accept reality & move on?

What are you babbling about?  The IG report is not an FBI report....LOL

Horowitz only has access to what the FBI wants or the Justice Department wants, so Durham and Barr do not concur with the reported conclusions.  Yet it is being reported that an indictment for falsifying a FISA application may be pending.  LOL

I'm already over it. Moving on is what I have been doing. I'm focused on the culture. The promotion of homosexuality, the sexualization of children, demographic change, usury, foreign aid, etc. Those are problems that need to be solved, no matter who's president.

Of course they won't accept it.  Trump is trying to provide cover for Russian interference in the 2020 election so he has to continue to try to invalidate the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election. 

• Daddio

LOL and I suppose since there is no real impeachable crime done by Trump, you will move on and accept reality

So you're saying, "The FBI found the FBI not guilty". LMAO.

Why should they change now?  They will ignore reality, denounce Horowitz, and move on the the next smear attempt.

• Sandy

which FBI? under Comey or Brennan because both of them are as corrupt as Hillary Clinton.

Not in a billion eons

AG Barr and Attorney John Durham have disputed the findings of the report.