FBI report found no political bias in decision to investigate ties between Trump & Russia. Will cons finally accept reality & move on?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

What are you babbling about?  The IG report is not an FBI report....LOL

Horowitz only has access to what the FBI wants or the Justice Department wants, so Durham and Barr do not concur with the reported conclusions.  Yet it is being reported that an indictment for falsifying a FISA application may be pending.  LOL

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm already over it. Moving on is what I have been doing. I'm focused on the culture. The promotion of homosexuality, the sexualization of children, demographic change, usury, foreign aid, etc. Those are problems that need to be solved, no matter who's president.

• 1 month ago

Of course they won't accept it.  Trump is trying to provide cover for Russian interference in the 2020 election so he has to continue to try to invalidate the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election. 

• Daddio
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

LOL and I suppose since there is no real impeachable crime done by Trump, you will move on and accept reality

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

So you're saying, "The FBI found the FBI not guilty". LMAO.

• 1 month ago

Why should they change now?  They will ignore reality, denounce Horowitz, and move on the the next smear attempt.

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

which FBI? under Comey or Brennan because both of them are as corrupt as Hillary Clinton.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not in a billion eons

• 1 month ago

AG Barr and Attorney John Durham have disputed the findings of the report. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.