Cenk
Cenk asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

The laws against cannabis are good and just but why aren't some other potentially harmful plants regulated by big brother?

Off the top of my head coffee and carrots come to mind. Coffee is a gateway drug. Many people drink a cup of coffee and like how alive and alert it makes you feel so they want to try the next level stimulant which is cocaine or meth. And a racist con could sharpen a carrot and stab a good socialist in the eye with it!

Cenk Uygur the Snarkster coming at you racist cons!

Go Yanks!

Favorite Answer

ROFLMAO!!!!

Okay, first, most conservatives don't give one red rat sass if you legalize hooch. 

.

Not anymore. (Just tax the HELLLL out of it! HAHA!)

.

I'm Mr. Clean-Marine and have never touched the stuff (don't like the odor). 

.

And even I don't give a flip.

.

• Cenk

We good socialists that long for the downfall of the American way of life are now opposed to cannabis legalization because the socialist dove Joe Biden is opposed it and we don't want to be racist which I know is of no concern to you racist cons!

Listen yankee, everyone knows weed is the gateway drug, not coffee.

Are you a stupid liberal Democrat?

I am not anti-medicinal use for marijuana, but I seriously think TDS is a mental disorder.

• Cenk

I am a good socialist that longs for the downfall of the American way of life you racist con! And only you racist cons are in favor of cannabis legalization now that the socialist dove Joe Biden said he was opposed to it you Nazi scum!  

This is why people should not take drugs. Their thinking becomes confused. 

This is actually a rare area of bipartisan agreement. For example, in 2018 both the Texas state RNC and DNC agreed that marijuana legalization was a priority. 

• Rick

Pretty weak attempt to plea for free pot ...........................

• Cenk

That is why I said the laws against cannabis are good and just you Nazi scum!