Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 8 months ago

I am a uk citizen and want to move to Korea in a few years and I’ve looked online for what I could do but I’m unsure please can you explain?

3 Answers

  • 8 months ago

    Korea does not want immigrants. IF you have serious education & experience credentials Korea wants & can use for a while, you might qualify for a job with an employer willing & able to apply for your temporary employment visa. But unless you marry a Korean citizen, it is highly unlikely you can ever obtain residency there. Count on never qualifying for citizenship.

  • 8 months ago

    You need a visa obviously

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.