Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

How long is it unhealthy not to masturbate for?

I am not worried about health in terms of this, I am aware it is a natural thing to do. Will this be bad for your health if you do not do it for a long enough time, like at least a year?

• Sam
    Favorite Answer

It won't affect your health one way or the other. 

Lots of people are celibate, no sex and don't masturbate.

but when fluids start to get overloaded, they have a nocturnal emission.  It's spontaneous, they have no control over it. 

It's like an overflow valve that nature has designed for males, to keep them healthy.

Edit:  You could help nature along once in awhile, I'm sure nature would appreciate it, by giving you a great feeling.  You don't need to overdo it though, because then nature becomes a little less appreciative.  It's always a better feeling when nature is more appreciative.  Just be careful, you don't want to be cleaning the ceiling.  

I do it every day at least three times I am 34 I have been doing it since I was 18

I usually masturbate at least 4x a week, when I am stressed out an extra day or two. Or 1-2 days a week I might do it twice in one day. As for how long have I gone without  girlfriend and not masturbate, about a week to 10 days.  It was after surgery and I did not even think about it, for a week. Then I could not for 2-3 days.  The longest I went without a girlfriend was about 2 weeks. 

• Cathy

seventeen months

• mayona

Young men will have wet dreams to relieve of extra load.

Dunno 3 days n I’m not happy so I couldn’t say, 

Nothing bad will happen but you'll probably be horny a lot and will want to find a lady friend. I personally can't go a day without jerking off at least once if I'm not in a relationship.  

i never go over three days........you dont use it / you lose it

• Bucky

If you don't do it, then you will probably have wet dreams and a bed full of semen.

• patty

I used to do it more often but now maybe once every 3 months

Masturbation is clinically proven to decrease issues later in life such as BPH, so spank away...

Source(s): nurse
    • Edna

That has NOT been "clinically proven". Masturbation (or the lack thereof) has nothing to do with whether a male develops BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia). When you have BPH, your prostate is larger than usual, which squeezes the urethra.  It’s a common condition, especially in older men.