Summer asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 8 months ago

How do you think how we can stop climate change crisis?

Just to let u know I won't allow calling me a fake or a troll if u do u will be reported 

We need to STOP dumping CO2 into the air faster than the plants can remove it. The easy part is we need to start planting trees like crazy, all over the place. The hard part is to stop dumping CO2 in excess of what the plants can handle. First, we need to ban all activities that produce CO2 that we DO NOT need to do. No more speed boats, ATVs, dirt bikes, snowmobiles, super fast cars, gas lawn mowers and other power equipment. Get rid of gas stoves, BBQs and the like and make them electric. No more cruise ship trips, flying or driving off on a vacation a long way off, no more travel for fun. Since no one will be willing to do all this, we will keep going and eventually the CO2 will hit 7% and we all die.

Just another ruse to tax us - follow the money!

https://news.mit.edu/2018/carbon-taxes-could-make-...

I'm not a big fan of this frantic "crisis" calling. Yes I believe it's happening and as far as I can see many countries are doing much to help. Here in the UK we no longer use coal for energy, Scotland uses more wind and tidal than gas and oil. There is a huge shift towards electric cars and I read the same things happening throughout Europe. We are also planting trees galore.

When it comes to the rest of the planet, there is a lot more to be done. China is moving heavily towards solar but then we do have the issue of all those developing countries who have the old resources like coal and not surprisingly want to use them. So no easy answers there.

If everyone told the truth, we would not have climate change or a crisis. Remember when we had global warming?

• JimZ

I don't think it is a crisis so how can you stop a crisis that isn't a crisis.... by calling it what it is... a nice day.  Wow, that was easy, crisis averted...problem solved.  I am a climate hero.  You're welcome.  

We can't. Man is incapable of impacting the planet's natural cycle.

You're a sock account of user "here's Georgie"

• Wilson

I don't think humans are that powerful. 

I think the earth is more powerful than humans. And, 

If earth needs to make a few temporary adjustments to itself to survive against the human bacteria that attempts to destroy it, 

Then, 

Humans might take warning and prepare for our time in the desert, dig in, and hope we can survive it.

But, 

Being in control, and changing something as mighty and as longstanding as Earth........

C'mon. 

Get real. 

• Dze

you cant stop it without violent revolution to overthrow and remove those running the system .. those in power are preventing infrastructure and technology from being implemented to solve problems and instead opt to use the situation to corner the worlds population by completely controlling energy and food supplies .. simply knowing theres a crisis and being conned into accepting the blame for it just plays right into the strategy theyre employing ...

Acknowledge that it's a hoax and that acknowledgement will solve the problem immediately.