My gf thinks I was cheating ?

Ok so I was jacking off while watching porn (stupid me) and I was talking to my girl on the phone. I moaned when I came so she freaked out and told me who I was with. I told her that I was at my room by my self watching TV but and she didn't believe me and she is accusing me of me of cheating. She started to cry and now she won't answer my texts or even answer my phone calls. What can I do what should I tell her ?

I'm really scared she might leave me cuz of this stupid reason 

Hello everyone thank you so much for your responses. I didn't think I was going to get many. My gf finally understood. She did not talked to me for 2 days straight and thanks to you guys I turned the tables around. At first she didn't answer any of my texts or calls so I had to drive down to her house. I did turn against her for being insecure and I told her the truth. We did have a heated argument but than everything calmed and we were back to normal. 

She did tell me that there was no need for porn cuz I had her. We had sex that day and now I'm relaxed since I didn't lose her. 

Excuse all my typos. I hate my cellphone for it 

Favorite Answer

Okay, first off I don't think most people would consider watching porn as cheating.  In *your* relationship have you two established a common ground that watching porn is considered cheating? If not then explain to her right away that you were just watching porn and you swear you weren't with anyone. Mention that you were embarrassed and ashamed and didn't want to admit it which is why you didn't immediately explain. Be apologetic and hopefully she will be understanding. Many girls would just laugh it off once they realized you were just watching porn. 

If watching porn is cheating to her, and you knew that and violated her trust by watching porn, still explain and be honest. Hopefully she'll give you a second chance. It's just always better to be honest with your partner. I wish you guys the best.

Wow,  I can see why she might not like that and how she can misconstrue that.  Do not stress.  Maybe just wait,  because maybe she will listen to you.  Keep positive.

• yeah man i know what you mean. my girlfriend accused me of cheating but it turned out that she was cheating on me the whole time

• ANDREW

Tell her the stupid truth, why did you choke your chicken to porn while on phone to her, more to point why not bang her?i dunno who’s more stupid her for thinking you’d bang a bird while on phone to her or you jerking your gherkin TO PORN while on phone to her shoulda FaceTimed her naked 

• zipper

Nothing, you screwed up. Why in hell would you be jerking off while talking to anyone on the phone. That was a very stupid move on your part, very stupid indeed!

• Joe

Your imaginary girlfriend must be an idiot to be with you. Next time try to imagine someone smarter.

Let me get this straight, you're on the phone talking to her while watching porm and masturbating. She heard you climax and thinks that you were talking to her on the phone while having sex with another girl?

Wow she is a drama queen. Tell her the truth and if she is still mad let her go and blow off some steam. She needs to grow up already.

• Common Sense

Edna,,,Silly,she did not know he was watching porn...she thought he was cheating DURING their conversation. Most men watch porn and it has nothing to do with their girlfriend/wife.

• Alan H

SHE was not the one who was stupid!    Why do that when you are talking to her?   A humble grovel is required 

Well put yourself in her shoes what would you think if she did that? wouldn't you be worried if you heard her randomly moaning and she didn't even tell you that she was watching porn. Just explain it to her.

• Ricky

Well I don't care if she watches porn. But yeah I get you 

I would call her and say “I am so embarrassed but I was watching porn when you called and I wanted to talk to you so I picked up but... yeah I kept going. I swear that that’s what happened. I really hope you can trust me”. Or text her that if she will not pick up

Tell her how upset and worried you are about her thinking that you’re cheating. All she really wants is to know that you are loyal and that you care deeply about her

Good luck lol

Tell her you were watching porn. That's not the stupid part, btw. Why the hell were you on the phone with her?

• Edna

If she called you, then, at that point, you should have turned off the porn and stopped masturbating.