Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 10 months ago

My boyfriend has got fat?

I’m no longer attracted to my boyfriend. 

When we first met he was slim and would go to the gym. 

Since moving in together he’s piled on the weight and quit the gym. He does no exercise whatsoever. 

I’ve gained a few pounds but lost them again since making the effort but he’s piled on over 3 stone. He made fun of me on a day out a few months ago saying I shouldn’t eat any junk as I’m getting bigger and then he sat in the car and ate a huge burger in front of me mocking me. 

He eats junk all the time and smokes like crazy. I just watched him eat a whole bag of sweets in front of me. It’s disgusting. His teeth are all black with fillings he’s just gross! 

I’ve been very patient and sensitive in my approach towards him on this and he’s just lazing on the couch with his gut hanging out telling me I need to watch what I eat and I’ve had enough! 

I try to encourage him to take the dog for a walk and if he rarely comes and I pick up the pace he starts complaining I’m walking too fast and gets all grumpy. 

What can I do to make him lose weight? He’s so unhealthy.

You should read about Clean 9 to lose weight from this link:

https://bit.ly/31T4JYd

Source(s): For details you could ask me.

MAke him go back to gym! If it's not your fault for letting him eat badly, you should prolly breakup, or at least seek counsel

what im not understanding is how you're okay with being with someone who's extremely comfortable putting you down just because he's not happy with himself. He's mean to you and all you try to do is help him i think you're too nice for him and you're better off leaving him. He's not nice to you, he doesn't even care about himself or his health, he's falling apart and he's allowing it to happen. Normally i would say stay because i don't think that throwing away a relationship when you're not happy is always the right answer because that can be fixed but he treats you really bad and it's because it's the only thing besides his junk food that makes him feel better. You can't change someone or help them if they don't want it.

If he isn't listening to you when you voice your concerns, leave him. There are plenty of other guys out there

Yeah a lot of us men experience this . We get involved with a woman and after a while the woman criticizes us for having changed psychologically and/or physically and no longer “being the man” you “once knew.” Then you go looking for a replacement. Wash, rinse, repeat ... until you get older and the awareness dawns on you that you won’t be able to ‘trade up’ anymore. Then you just settle for the one with the fattest bank account, regardless of how ‘fat’ the rest of him is. And while all this happening you just assume your influence had nothing to do with the ‘changes’ in us that bother you so. Thanks for reminding me how shallow, materialistic and lacking in accountability some people can be.

wow!!!!!! you're a looks digger

He went from happy, energetic and active to depressed, sedentary and fat. I bet he farts all the time and feels 80 years old too. He has "dieted" his gym energy away with his greasy high-carb fat-boy burger diet and therefor feels too sluggish to work out.

I'd say just roofie him, fit his head in a red-hair wig, give him eye liner and mark a few freckles on his face with a sharpie and tie him on top of the roof of Wendy's and he can be that fast food joint's new mascot!

unfortunately, you cant make anyone lose weight

• Eva

This is a little passive aggressive, but do you have a picture of what he used to look like vs. what he looks like now? Post them side by side on the refrigerator.

• Tulip

Nothing you can do its his gig