What's a good Christmas gift for a cashier at a Gas Station?

This lady has been so kind to me, and always knows exactly what I want. I don't know much about her, other than her name. Can anyone suggest a small Christmas gift to show my appreciation? Thank You!

• SW-6

You cant go wrong with a gift card!  Maybe put a holiday scratch off lottery ticket on top!  :)

How this cashier will react is hard to predict.  Not everyone who receives a gift will appreciate it.  Especially if it's from someone whom she doesn't know very well.  She might even be creeped out.  OTOH, u sound like a really thoughtful person so here's my answer:  A Starbucks gift card.  Classy and practical at the same time.  Good tasting coffee and enough quality fast food for when u need something to eat and are far from home.  A McDonald's gift card is less "classy" but u can get more food for the money.  And McDonalds coffee is good too. Merry Christmas!

• denise

A nice little pamper basket? maybe containing bath lotion, eye mask, face cloth, shower gel ?

Most of these workers are smokers and drinkers. Buy her a six pack of beer and call it a day. 

• dick2 months agoReport

i mean if a customer gave me a pack of smokes or a 6 pack i would be pretty jolly.

Ho Ho Ho, a kind set of food if they want.

maybe you can get her a nice puppy from the pet store, she'll love that

• James' Mom

No.  Very sweet, but she may have allergies, or may not even like dogs!

Flowers and chocolates are always acceptable.

• Speed

With a job like that, a nice card with a ten dollar bill will be perfect, if you can afford to give it. She's probably not earning a whole lot.

Try to have some small talk with her next time you’re at the gas station and figure out is she needs something or likes a specific thing. If that’s not working out, a good ‘ole gift card is an option, but it’s better to get her something that means something to you. I’m sure she’ll appreciate anything you get her, as cashiers are usually never appreciated at all.

• k w

a 10 dollar gift card.....