2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT Reliability? ?

So I’ve been in the market for a 2014-2015 Jeep SRT. I came across a 2014 Jeep SRT with 67K miles for 30K. I was wondering how long these cars last and how reliable they are. I’m not worried about gas I understand what comes with a V8. Thank You!

Too much money for that Jeep.

• John

Jeep has the best resale value of any American made car.

Aside form transmission issues, the 14/15 GCs are fairly decent. Read some reviews on Edmunds.com and check out ConsumerReports.org for long-term reliability comments. Remember, people generally only leave feedback when there are issues.

The Jeep brand doesn't enjoy a solid reputation for reliability, however, that doesn't seem to affect resale value or popularity. If you buy one and don't like it, it will be easy to sell.

PLENTY and I mean a whole lot of reliability reviews on the Jeep Wrangler if you would take the time to google it.  Asking in a Jeep forum is equivalent to asking if Biden has a chance at the presidency in a Liberals 'R Us forum.

Check out a forum board. Or, visit a Jeep dealership and talk with the mechanics.