Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 1 month ago

I got invited to a New Year’s Eve party in a cabin way out in the West Virginia back woods. ?

How do I make sure I don’t get an Infectious  

Flesh eating disease. Or attacked by zombies for some kind of weird sacrifice. Or wind up on the dinner plate of some inbred family that drives a yellow 1950s pick up truck. 

Stay home or go to another party that's not in the woods like down town at a disco club

• Edna

If you go to a New Year's Eve party in a cabin in the West Virginia back woods, the cabin is going to be full of people who are watching football on a wide screen TV, texting, eating, dancing, drinking, and generally having a New Year's Eve party.  

You're not going to encounter a flesh-eating disease, or zombies, or end up on a dinner plate, and I very seriously doubt that you're going to see any inbred family who drives a yellow 1950's pick up truck.

Your best move is to practice your banjo, so that you're really good and earn their respect.

• audrey

I think you should NOT GO!

• KatieC

It sounds like you should stay home and not prevent others from enjoying themselves with your insults.

Your best move is is to pack some iron.  I recommend a 9mm with an extra clip.  That should get you out of most situations you might get into in West Virginia.

i would just try not to worry about it and just try to have a good time

• Murzy

Do you know the people? If you do, it should be safe. Let other people know where you will be and call them after midnight, too.