Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 1 month ago

I got invited to a New Year’s Eve party in a cabin way out in the West Virginia back woods. ?

How do I make sure I don’t get an Infectious  

Flesh eating disease. Or attacked by zombies for some kind of weird sacrifice. Or wind up on the dinner plate of some inbred family that drives a yellow 1950s pick up truck. 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Stay home or go to another party that's not in the woods like down town at a disco club

• Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you go to a New Year's Eve party in a cabin in the West Virginia back woods, the cabin is going to be full of people who are watching football on a wide screen TV, texting, eating, dancing, drinking, and generally having a New Year's Eve party.  

You're not going to encounter a flesh-eating disease, or zombies, or end up on a dinner plate, and I very seriously doubt that you're going to see any inbred family who drives a yellow 1950's pick up truck.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Your best move is to practice your banjo, so that you're really good and earn their respect.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think you should NOT GO!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • KatieC
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

It sounds like you should stay home and not prevent others from enjoying themselves with your insults.

• 1 month ago

Your best move is is to pack some iron.  I recommend a 9mm with an extra clip.  That should get you out of most situations you might get into in West Virginia.

• 1 month ago

i would just try not to worry about it and just try to have a good time

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Do you know the people? If you do, it should be safe. Let other people know where you will be and call them after midnight, too.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.