Help Knee?

Does this knee look normal? Long story my ex boyfriend hacked my phone and my dr got pissed for him( he thought it was me which it wasn’t )posting a bad  review of him on google I apologized but was to sick scared to my stomach to call this my when I couldn’t put weight on it. Went to urgent care after school because I didn’t want to call him  scared he is mad at me they put cortisone in and took fluid off of it. went to practice(I’m a swimmer) and now it’s painful and this swollen. I have a brace to put on it but doesn’t feel good. 

We can't really help you-it's hard to tell with the angle. Try changing the angle or take pictures of it in multiple angles

as you have surgery in the past it could be a flare up of your Meniscus or it could be down to weather change it does not look like you have celluelitis but i would advise going to a doctor wear your brace and keep it elivated and keep of it as much as posible 

Source(s): Ex footballer and now youth tem coach

If the doctor you now have bad relations knows best about it, seek him out. He’s a medical professional, and shouldn’t be upset with you enough to not provide you optimal care as that would be completely unethical. If you feel uncomfortable seeing this doctor, perhaps ask for a new provider.

• martin

Quickly go to an emergency room. This could be either cellulitis or worse yet, compartment syndrome. You may need an operation to remove infected pus that's causing the swelling. People can lose a leg because of this.