mihoko asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 month ago

about no makeup?

What do you think about no makeup woman?

In Japan, some people don't want to go out of the room without makeup.

When do you think women should put on makeup?

and when is it unnecessary?

• Amber

I see a lot of "makeup guru's" on youtube showing everyone how to put on makeup and I just sit there cringing. Every product they own goes on in abundance, whether they need it or not. Using foundation to change the colour/tone of their skin! So bad.

I think women should put on makeup when it suits them. But I don't like that it's a confidence thing. Someone woman, as you say, feel insecure without it and the more they wear, the more they get used to it and the more heavily they apply it. I am a "less is more" person and I just wear it for special occasions. Nighttime makeup for day time is unnecessary. But other than that I think it's up to other women what they do.

It really depends on the person. Some people like taking the time putting on a full face of makeup. Some like the bare minimum and others could care less. Personally, I would not wear makeup to a workout, but they do have products that are sweatproof and people use those products. Whatever you are comfortable in should be best for you.

if u have the time put it on