Do black men prefer women of other races over their own?

Literally all interacial couples I see is a black man with a white or an asian or a Indian/Pakistani woman. Why do they overlook their own? 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

This is not true, this is propaganda. Stop looking for excuses to try and hurt us. Mind your community and peers and leave us alone. 

• 10 months ago

because: black women. enough said. if you dont get it think about it for a while or try to figure it out. black men are tiered of dealing with them. every one is. its our preference and if you were black you would understand.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Its the opposite, white women prefer black men over white men.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

They  seem to chase  after   white  women  same  as the  mongol  race does  must  be some  type  of  trophy prize for them

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

No, they all prefer Homo Sapiens Sapiens, although the homosexual ones prefer males

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Nô,

Aside frm all the Oreo's & Uncle Tom's

you'll see acrss the world wid net mos

are hppy to be w/in their own grôup :)

• 10 months ago

I've notice that too, I'm guessing it's darwinism...."Sexual selection."

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

I really hate stupid questions like this.  Sparky, how in the f*ck do you blanket a yes or no answer to this question for the black race?  The answer to this question and every other one like it will ALWAYS BE THE SAME:  SOME yes, SOME no.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.