Do black men prefer women of other races over their own?

Literally all interacial couples I see is a black man with a white or an asian or a Indian/Pakistani woman. Why do they overlook their own? 

This is not true, this is propaganda. Stop looking for excuses to try and hurt us. Mind your community and peers and leave us alone. 

because: black women. enough said. if you dont get it think about it for a while or try to figure it out. black men are tiered of dealing with them. every one is. its our preference and if you were black you would understand.

Its the opposite, white women prefer black men over white men.

They  seem to chase  after   white  women  same  as the  mongol  race does  must  be some  type  of  trophy prize for them

• Zirp

No, they all prefer Homo Sapiens Sapiens, although the homosexual ones prefer males

Nô,

Aside frm all the Oreo's & Uncle Tom's

you'll see acrss the world wid net mos

are hppy to be w/in their own grôup :)

..........

..........

..........

..........

..........

..........

..........

..........

..........

..........

I've notice that too, I'm guessing it's darwinism...."Sexual selection."

I really hate stupid questions like this.  Sparky, how in the f*ck do you blanket a yes or no answer to this question for the black race?  The answer to this question and every other one like it will ALWAYS BE THE SAME:  SOME yes, SOME no.