where are the best places to go to meet women who hate the USA and Israel?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Yes
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I've met women like that, try looking for a woman who hates Israel first and she will in turn hate the USA too. The girls I've met who hate Israel were HOT so you're a smart man to be looking for a lady like that ;)

• I believe the USA. They all hate us Jewish men>

Maybe it's because of the way we look.

We are not very easy on the eye.

We are rich though, HA HA HA! We Weinstein them like crazy!

• 1 month ago

Iceland, amazing open-minded intelligent people. 

• 1 month ago

YOU CAN GO TO FARKLAND

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • TNO
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Depends on where you are.

If you are in a nation like North Korea, it's required. The government basically mandates it, since it does nothing but deride the outside world (minus China). It'll speak nothing but ill about Israel, the United States, and nearly every other nation on this planet so naturally North Korean women will have a naturally negative opinion of both the USA and Israel.

On a similar note, a lot of nations in the Islamic world will have a plethora of women who hate both the United States and Israel. Not all of them, but enough do have this issue. In some, they're often called "Big Satan" and "Little Satan", respectfully (though sometimes they switch them in terms of importance). The Iranian government actually sponsors these rallies, and if they don't pay attention to foreign media they'll never know these places are decent because their outlets don't honestly report about these nations. Of course, their view of things like the Arab-Israeli conflict and US warfare may color their viewpoints, but for those removed from both there is a propaganda issue that makes finding women who like these nations improbable. 

In Western nations that tolerate or even like the USA or Israel, or even in these two nations themselves, there are a few options. Find the very far-left and communist groups who tend to have issues with any government, since they tend to really dislike these two from the rest. Find the Palestinian advocacy groups and you'll definitely find anti-Israel individuals... who seem to have a higher chance than most to hate the USA as well. That includes some Muslim interest groups, whose membership unfortunately may reflect such hatred as well (at least towards Israel). With Israel, you also should look for white supremacists since they really don't like the Jews; though, classic anti-Semitism is still found by people who know and believe they think better than that.

Of course, I'm not saying all Muslims/Arabs/people of whatever group hate these nations. I'm just pointing out a higher propensity seems to be associated with groups that I highlight. For example, there are plenty of proud Muslim Americans within the States, and even in Israel you have Israelis that are Arabs and simply don't hate their state. They may have criticisms, but hate is such a strong word that doesn't define them.

• 1 month ago

Are you a Greek man Michael S?  

Lol

• John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Any Trump rally would probably do.

• 1 month ago

How do you hate whole countries? Most of the people in all the countries of the world are wonderful. You can hate a government's policy, but hating the people is really strange. 

• 1 month ago

Palestine and Iran

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Try Somalia.        

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.