Frederick asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 8 months ago

Who's better - George Bush Sr or  Bill Clinton?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Oh lord neither.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Definitely Willie Stroker.

• 8 months ago

Clinton, by a long shot. The Bushes are crooks

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Each was good in his own way.  Clinton probably did more for his country while in office than did Bush41.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • JimZ
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

George Bush was a decent man.  Bill Clinton was a groping womanizer that cared more about himself than anything else.  He lied in court in a suit and he was caught and impeached but the Senate decided it wasn't enough to remove him.  George Bush is someone you'd want living next you that you could trust with your daughter or your dog.  Clinton is someone you might want to have a drink with but keep him away from your daughter no matter young she is and I wouldn't trust him with my dog.  

• 8 months ago

As a person, Clinton. As a leader, Clinton. As someone who accomplished the most in office, Clinton. As someone who did more AFTER leaving office, Clinton (though Jimmy Carter trumps both of them in that category).

• Layne
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

I have heard of them but was told Bill had a photographic memory.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Bush, Sr. He was punished by the electorate for acting responsibly and raising taxes.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Clinton, the American people reelected him after his first term. George Bush Sr. was one of the few Presidents that wasn't reelected after his first term.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Better at what ?  Politics or seducing the ladies ?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.