Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareOther - General Health Care · 2 months ago

Why am I randomly sleeping through my alarms?

I've been unable to wake up to my alarms recently and I don't know why because this never used to be a problem. I am getting enough sleep and I am always hydrated. I tried changing the sound of the alarm and I always have it on the loudest possible setting. I make sure I have it on the other side of the room so I am forced to actually get up/ out of bed to turn it off. and I always set multiple alarms, but I sleep through every single one. Needless to say this has taken a bad toll on my life and I need to fix the problem ASAP. Any advice or idea on what could be causing this?

go to sleep earlier. 

I had a problem at one point with iPad or iPhone alarms sometimes not going off, maybe try using a real alarm clock if you’re not.