Javi asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 months ago

Are US conservatives jealous that Canadians get FREE health care?

As well as the rest of the developed world

Take a bow.....you are certainly correct when you point out that Americans should be jealous of what Canadians get!  We are a little behind the times but you can bet this next year we are going to be making some big, BIG changes down here!

Look up their tax rates, compare it to The taxes of US citizens.

I am very jealous.

• Chiaro

At least 1 out of the 100,000,000 or so of them probably is. But none of them whom I have met are.

Canadians to not get FREE health care. No one has FREE health care. 

For many of those Canadians who pay taxes, and don't want to wait 47 weeks for an MRI, they also pay out of pocket at US imaging centers to get prompt service for important services but considered non-life threatening by Health Canada. Same with other treatment. So in the end, the rich do get better treatment just like is alleged here. 

I know lots of people who come from Canada to get medical treatment in the U.S.

• John

Alaskans get free health care paid for by North Slope oil. North Slope oil primarily goes to Japan but wtf.

Nope! Cause they dont want to wait months for healthcare.

I get free healthcare through my teacher's union AND I don't have to pay high Canadian taxes for them. Best of both worlds.

Hardly.  Most people think you're the most downtrodden, productive anti politics proletariat ever.  The envy of oligarchy everywhere.