Fox asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 8 months ago

What s better Yahoo Answers, Quora, or Superfy?

Yahoo Answers is good for entertainment, or to pass time when you're bored. People often don't have much luck with serious questions on Yahoo Answers thanks to all the trolls and idiots, so if you're trying to ask serious questions then Quora may be the better place.

Though sometimes Yahoo Answers can be okay for serious questions. It highly depends on the category you post in.

Don't really know about that superfy though

For once....I am forced to agree with LAN. 

If anyone thinks the other sites are better.......then, please.......go there. 

• .

Better for what? Your question is subjective as what someone likes 'better' won't be that appealing to someone else. I've never tried Quora and never heard of Superfy so can't comment on those sites. 

.

Move your question to Entertainment & Music>Polls & Surveys as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Yahoo Answers and not applicable to this subcategory. You can move your question by clicking Edit>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category in which it is better suited. 

Superfy appears to be mobile only, which is a dealbreaker for me.

• LAN

I really wish that the people that keep spamming this question over and over would go to those other sites and do it.

I never tried Superfy, 

but I liked Similar Worlds where there's a lot of activity and nudity is permitted with filters not to offend people who don't want to look

Quora is crap, it's way too strict. At least here on Yahoo Answers you can almost get away with a rude joke.

• Daniel

I like Quora Better but I do Both Yahoo Answers and Quora tho

for the most part yahoo answers is better at funny/dumb answers, quora is better for serious answers, and i don't feel like getting superfy

I've never heard of Superfy. I tried Quora but it seemed a bit impersonal and boring, also people are expected to put academic credentials just to answer simple questions on there which turns me off from it. I sure do like Yahoo Answers!

~Kate Yelkovan~