If someone gets fired from an unemployment office, should they turn up again the next day?
- PronkLv 78 months agoFavourite answer
Be polite about it,RR..
Tell them,”I’LL BE BACK!”
- Anonymous8 months ago
Wow..um...wow. Huh. *head smoking*Source(s): You know, that could actually have happened!
- Weasel McWeaselLv 78 months ago
It would be in their best welfare to do so.
Maybe sign up for those edible food stamps.
- CarolLv 58 months ago
Yes. (that was easy).
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Big KahunaLv 78 months ago
Yes,they may get more money drawing unemployment checks and food stamps,anyway.
- ChaiTeaLv 68 months ago
A dole-rous situation.
There is a vacancy.
They might get hired back, and there go the unemployment checks.
- Adullah MLv 78 months ago
Yes,If the Doctor allow them to come out of the hospital.