How would you feel if Metallica, Pantera, and Slayer toured together? ?

If Pantera was still around.

The two question marks was a typo.

Wish that were possible

• Andrew

I've seen Metallica several times and they were always a disappointment. They're definitely one of those bands that sounds much better on the record than they do on the stage. For the past 30 years their stage set has basically consisted of only their more recent fare, which is altogether awful. I've already wasted enough time and money to be let down by their subpar performances. Never again. It's a hard pass for me. 

I've seen Pantera quite a few times too, and I had the pleasure of meeting Rex and Vinnie years ago. They were both terrific. But I don't think it's right for a band to plod on without a founding member, and in the case of Pantera, it's just sacrilege. A mate of mine recently saw Phil Anselmo open for Slayer and his entire set list was comprised of Pantera songs. It's absolutely shameful. I'll be honest - I was never a huge Pantera fan. Dime was great, but they're a terribly average band and I was never particularly in to their style. Their shows were fun, but I think they're one of the most overrated metal bands of all time. I wouldn't really be keen to see them again. 

I've seen Slayer twice, back to back shows on consecutive nights when they were touring for the "Undisputed Attitude" EP. They were just fantastic. They simply blew the roof off the place, both nights. I really can't understand how King could possibly have thought it was acceptable to go on without Hanneman these past few years. It was really poor form. Like I said, my mate just caught them on the farewell tour recently and he said it was nice to see them out, but paled in comparison to the old days. 

If you were asking this question in 1999 instead of 2019, I'd probably say "Yeah, why not? Sounds grand." But today I say "Meh. No thanks."

I'd much rather sit home and listen to a random playlist of songs from "Kill 'Em All", "Cowboys From Hell" and "Show No Mercy."  

Yes.............

I hope that counts as an answer because I am giving your question validation. 

Source(s): 79

Pantera and slayer toured together in 2001.

Metallica and Pantera toured together in 1991

Metallica and Slayer toured together in 2010

I feel I wouldn't go. I'm not a teen any longer and the cookie monster vocals and sophomoric at best lyrics just don't do it for me. Never mind the fact that the music gets tiresome after a short while, too.

I would assume there will be a lot of drug abuse

and anti social behavior in a large group that day

It wouldn't make any difference to me.

• Fuhr

Throw in a little John Tesh and then you have yourself quite the party!

• Murzy

A great concert tour.

I would buy them on blu ray because I love the music, 

but not attend the concert because I hate crowds