Misogynist Friend?

My best friend Dan doesnt respect women. I want to make him respect them and i don't know how. Yesterday, Daniel gave a lift to a girl and asked for £10 for a 5 minute drive when she refused he said she can repay him in oral sex, she declined and he then punched her in the face and threw her out of the car. Dan later that day **** in a paper bag and threw a brick through her window and then threw the bag in the window too. THIS HAS TOO STOP!! He's s really nice guy and has potential for a good woman but he just keeps molesting them and I have no idea what to do...

Sounds like a smart guy in my opinion.  

Nakalldndlaldnfn danfbdlsnbfgilipollasjandbdi

Keep your distance from this guy because he's going to prison eventually and you don't want to be involved in that.

Wtf is wrong with him

Cool story but that's all it is.

• Burgoo

he probably had a very difficult upbringing and you should be more respectful of his plight