Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 1 month ago

If actor Carroll O'Connor joined the military, would you hear about Archie's Bunker?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Only in the heat of the night.

• In
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He did join the military in 1941 and he has been dead since 2001.  You pun only succeeds in making the first two letters.

"In 1941, O'Connor enrolled at Wake Forest University in North Carolina, but dropped out when the United States entered World War II. During the war, he was rejected by the United States Navy and enrolled in the United States Merchant Marine Academy for a short time. After leaving that institution, he became a merchant seaman and served in the United States Merchant Marine during World War II.[6]"

• 1 month ago

Yes, it was moved on  up, to the East side...............

• 1 month ago

His exploits in the service would somewhat resemble a Weekend at Bernie's,

since he died in 2001. But this shouldnt stop anyone from going around saying "Eat it."  Eat it". "Get me a beer!  Eat it!" (to which she used to screech, Make up your mind Archie! Which do you want me to do?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pronk
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes,& his knucklehead Commander would tell him to shut his Doors,when he blasts his favorite song,”GLORIA”..

(G-L-O-R-I-A)

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.