Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 10 months ago

There's been 3 Yahoo Answers redesigns since I've been here, but it still lets me type an answer for a user has has me blocked. Why?

For the love of god, don't let me spend the time typing a response only to find out when I press the submit key that the coward asking the question has all people with opposing views blocked.

The site has been redesigned at least three times and this is *still* happening.

• .

That's been a complaint by MANY users since the Anonymous feature was initiated (and I've noticed it can also happen now, even when the user who has blocked you isn't Anon). The best place to inquire or make a suggestion about a feature you want changed or issue to be fixed, is on the suggestion forum here https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/924010  If someone else has already posted about an issue you want addressed, it's best to Vote for their issue and add a comment, than to start another thread about the same topic.

Yeah, what you describe is very annoying (allowing you to type out an answer, only to have it not submit because you're blocked) .

• Snoopy

Really? I was on here last in 2013-2014 I think. It is different but I don't remember it well just there wasn't any anonymous feature. 

That's no problem at all. Just cut and paste and switch your answer into one of your troll accounts.

• Zirp

Because the owners don't care much what the users want.

However, since the first(?) redesign, we can at least READ and REPORT the questions of those that have us blocked

I couldn't possibly agree MORE. !

90% of the sock puppets on Politics all have me blocked, because they only want parrot answers .  I waste the time writing an answer,  refuting all their garbage, only for it NOT to post. 

It's extremely annoying!!!!!!!  and as you so aptly pointed out, after no less than 3 re-designs here........they still haven't corrected it. 

If I could SEE which troll it was asking the question,  I wouldn't waste the damn time, answering someone I KNOW full well has me blocked. 

But most of them hide behind anonymous,  so they can award Best answer to their other sock puppets. 

• Daniel

That typically Happens when you Answer a Question under someone that is under Anonymous Yahoo is not able to Pick up on it Right away Its Annoying Yes but It is what it is

• LAN

You are making a false assumption.  They obviously don't have you blocked.

But you can add a comment to someone else's answer. That really winds up the blue-faced cowards.

The more things change the more they stay the same...or something like that.

I feel your pain chief, I feel your pain.