Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

I cant get my older girlfriend to stop smothering me?

I dont feel comfortable with my shirt off sometimes, she wont stop drooling and getting all excited with comments. It gets anoying when I just woke up and want to be left alone to gather my thoughts for the day. I just feel suffocated and smothered to the point it gets very draining. I wish she was more mature. Shes never been with a muscular man before, and her body is exactly flattering so it's almost offensive. But even if she looked hot it would still be anoying. I dont know anybody who likes being worshipped 24/7. She always likes looking deep into my eyes too and treats my body like it's a sweet tooth craving.  It hurts her feelings when I need personal space. We had a great day yesterday, but I feel so chocked up by her smothering.

We were watching wrestling and she started saying I could do that.."ooo look at that hot body of yours dang, could just eat you up, omg". She does that way too much. I just feel like people in my league are more confdent and less insecure.  Bjt I do love her.

Update:

To the rude answer.

I did explain I've told her.

We fight, she gets angry, or feelings hurt, or hates herself.

Sorry you cant read.

Update 2:

She tries to get inside my head too.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

This is just how she is. I can certainly see how it would be suffocating, but I doubt that anything you say or do will change her.

• 1 month ago

Love alone is never enough to keep a relationship. You two don't sound compatible.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

maybe you shouldnt be going out with her if you feel that way

• 1 month ago

Well that sounds like a challenge and an annoyance but you didn't ask an actual question. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

So stop being a pussy, and leave her. Love someone you’re compatible with.

• Wilson
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Well, you can tell HER the things that you are telling the whole world full of complete strangers. 

After all, one of the foundations of a healthy relationship is communication. 

Oh, well. Maybe you can't. 

Maybe you are too immature to think to do that. 

Maybe you would rather tell a group of people who can't really help you at all, and waste your time and hers and continue letting her use you as her play-toy.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.