Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

I cant get my older girlfriend to stop smothering me?

I dont feel comfortable with my shirt off sometimes, she wont stop drooling and getting all excited with comments. It gets anoying when I just woke up and want to be left alone to gather my thoughts for the day. I just feel suffocated and smothered to the point it gets very draining. I wish she was more mature. Shes never been with a muscular man before, and her body is exactly flattering so it's almost offensive. But even if she looked hot it would still be anoying. I dont know anybody who likes being worshipped 24/7. She always likes looking deep into my eyes too and treats my body like it's a sweet tooth craving.  It hurts her feelings when I need personal space. We had a great day yesterday, but I feel so chocked up by her smothering.

We were watching wrestling and she started saying I could do that.."ooo look at that hot body of yours dang, could just eat you up, omg". She does that way too much. I just feel like people in my league are more confdent and less insecure.  Bjt I do love her.

To the rude answer.

I did explain I've told her.

We fight, she gets angry, or feelings hurt, or hates herself.

Sorry you cant read.

She tries to get inside my head too.

Favorite Answer

This is just how she is. I can certainly see how it would be suffocating, but I doubt that anything you say or do will change her.

Love alone is never enough to keep a relationship. You two don't sound compatible.

maybe you shouldnt be going out with her if you feel that way

Well that sounds like a challenge and an annoyance but you didn't ask an actual question. 

So stop being a pussy, and leave her. Love someone you’re compatible with.

• Wilson

Well, you can tell HER the things that you are telling the whole world full of complete strangers. 

After all, one of the foundations of a healthy relationship is communication. 

Oh, well. Maybe you can't. 

Maybe you are too immature to think to do that. 

Maybe you would rather tell a group of people who can't really help you at all, and waste your time and hers and continue letting her use you as her play-toy.