I have a question about porn.?

Do any of you feel that it's at all wrong to do porn at any time? If you're single? If you're in a relationship but your partner is okay with it? Is pornography at all immoral?

• Sky

There's nothing wrong or immoral about porn as long as it is fully consensual by everyone involved and nobody is being exploited.  If you're single, go for it.  Nothing wrong with that.  If you're in a relationship and your partner is OK with it, go for it.  Nothing wrong with that.  In any situation, just be safe and smart about it regarding sexual health (either everyone gets a full STD screening regularly or use protection), and regarding what happens with that porn video, where it's posted/sold, who can see it, etc.).

• Iambi

Many people think it is immoral. To me it is a form of recreation. I enjoy watching and acting out what I see.

I call it artistic expression. As long as no animals are harmed (or humiliated).

No I do not think it is wrong.

Over 90% of the people in porn are not there out of free choice so you're asking this from a backward perspective. They lie to girls, blackmail, drug, rape and traffick them. People, or at least WOMEN, are not making free choices to do porn because they're so totally horny and uninhibited! Maybe some of the men are, but even they are drug addicts who need money for a fix, and HIV+ and need money for medication.

• ?1 month agoReport

Fascinating.
      I've been asking this same question every couple of years on yahoo answers, and this is the first time most of the responses have declared it negative.
      Of course, I agree. Porm is an evil, addictive drug that destroys relationships, sex drive, and love.

Nah, that can only hurt yourself.

• Arc7

Personally I think people who are single can watch porn once in a while as long as they don't get addicted to it. If there is an industry to meet their needs, that is fine.  Porn is not good for those in relationship or marriage.

Even after you quit that career and move on to a different job in future, those videos will always be available on the internet. Your friends or family will come to know someday.Many studios exploit their performers driving them to drug addiction and mental health issues. You need to be careful.

No. It's more a question of whether you're likely to be exploited.

From a religious standpoint, porn is completely immoral. It glorifies the "sins of the flesh."

It's legacy for future generations to view. If they have kids, then their children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren, will be able to watch their porn and know how much of a whore everyone was in their family.