Aurora asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 months ago

Loosing weight help?

I weigh 273 I’ve been loosing weight I’m down from 302 since July. I haven’t lost any weight in 2 weeks and it’s really frustrating me! I’ve been saying under my calories and going to the gym. What’s going on?? 😔

Hi yes there are many ways Exercise is a good start .. drink at least 3 liters of water a day I would say together with some form of exercise then I also have this tip

http://healtylifenow.com/freepresentation

I will help you more. Make friends with me We specialize in researching the best weight loss program today

https://www.weightlosspils.com/

• Chris

You are eating too much.

It's common for weight losers to encounter "plateaus" where nothing seems to be happening. Basically it's their body adjusting to its smaller size.

Calories do count. Try modifying your diet toward more "vitamin vegetables" and fewer carbohydrates. You probably don't need so much animal protein as before, either.

Gym exercises are great for general strength, but they don't "burn calories" very much. They do keep your body toned as you continue to lose weight, so they are worthwhile anyway.

Bottom line: Keep up with your program. Perhaps reduce your calorie consumption by five percent or so. Your weight loss will resume.

Every fifteen or twenty pounds you lose may mean getting clothes one size smaller.  You can dress from Goodwill or the Salvation Army as you go down through the sizes, saving your budget for one good outfit at a time.  Donate back those things as they become too big for you.

• .

That's "losing" (loose means not tight, and there is no such word as 'loosing').

Understand a few things about fat loss:

1 - as your weight changes and/or your activity level changes, your calorie needs also change

2 - it's COMMON not to experience consistent weight loss so don't get bugged if you have a week or few that you don't see a change

3 - Make sure your mindset is that you've made a lifestyle change (a temporary diet/exercise plan will only give you temporary results)

You've been working on weight loss since July. Have you been doing the same workouts at the gym? Have you been eating pretty much the same things since July (same calories, same variety of foods?)? If so, that's probably why you've seen your weight stall.

You need to change up your workouts about every 4 weeks. If you do the same thing (same single workout or same weekly workout plan) over and over and over, eventually you'll get better at it. You get stronger and the workouts are less challenging. When your body isn't being challenged, it isn't going to change. You need to mix up your workouts and add more intensity or a longer workouts. Lift heavier or do your aerobics with more intensity/speed. Once your body adapts to what you're doing, it's still healthy for you BUT you won't get the same calorie burn or muscle growth from it.

You can get an idea of your calorie needs here https://www.freedieting.com/calorie-calculator by typing in your personal data and how frequently you exercise. As your weight changes and/or your activity level changes, the amount of calories needed for you to maintain your weight or for fat loss, also changes. Also, make sure you're consuming ENOUGH calories. A common mistake people make is to drop their intake too low (which can cause muscle loss, slowed metabolism, and possibly malnutrition). 

• Goerge

At first you can reduce the number of calories and increase your physical activity and that will equate to weight loss. Now you need to adjust your metabolism with more physical activity or less food if less is still healthy. I'm leaning to increasing the exercise sessions.

• Lili

You've hit a plateau. It's very common in dieting.  Your body is resisting your weight loss, because it wants to stay where it is.

You can try increasing your exercise levels and perhaps decreasing your calorie intake a little -- not too much, but the thinner you get, the fewer calories you need.

See some other tactics to try below:

• Mark

Well, obviously your CLOTHES are getting looser.