What was your worst christmas present?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

My dad got me a toddler barbie toothbrush...I was fifteen. It hadn't been meant as a joke

• Daisy
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

I received a 'religious' gift from a supervisor at a previous job.   It was a wall clock (rather large) that had the image of Leonardo DaVinci's  "Last Supper."   She spent some money on it, and I didn't want to hurt her feelings.   I wrote a nice 'thank you' note to her for it.   My husband too it to his workplace and one of his coworkers asked if she could have it- she thought her mom would love it.   We agreed.  We didn't want to take it to the Goodwill-- that's where it would have gone if we didn't find a 'foster' home for it. 

• Phil21
    Lv 5
    8 months ago

A box of Christmas crackers the type you pull.,

• 8 months ago

When I got nothing at all I got a job! 1000 miles away from friends and mom and Dad and brothers! 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Nancy Drew books, year after year!🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• 8 months ago

A hamburger press.

• denise
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Probably the paltry gift from my employer, One year we received an envelope with £1.25p inside [what it is to be valued!!].

I was so disgusted that I put it straight into the charity box!

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

A muddy brick with a melted candle. This was at a White Elephant exchange. Someone clearly didn't understand what a white elephant gift was. lol

• 8 months ago

The one my dog left under the Christmas tree last year.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

clothes as a kid

• 8 months ago

i once got freezable cowboy-themed ice cube substitutes. when i was nine. and had shown no interest in cowboys or the west.

yeah, i don't know either.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.