What was your worst christmas present?

Favorite Answer

My dad got me a toddler barbie toothbrush...I was fifteen. It hadn't been meant as a joke

• Daisy

I received a 'religious' gift from a supervisor at a previous job.   It was a wall clock (rather large) that had the image of Leonardo DaVinci's  "Last Supper."   She spent some money on it, and I didn't want to hurt her feelings.   I wrote a nice 'thank you' note to her for it.   My husband too it to his workplace and one of his coworkers asked if she could have it- she thought her mom would love it.   We agreed.  We didn't want to take it to the Goodwill-- that's where it would have gone if we didn't find a 'foster' home for it. 

• Phil21

A box of Christmas crackers the type you pull.,

When I got nothing at all I got a job! 1000 miles away from friends and mom and Dad and brothers! 

Nancy Drew books, year after year!🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

A hamburger press.

• denise

Probably the paltry gift from my employer, One year we received an envelope with £1.25p inside [what it is to be valued!!].

I was so disgusted that I put it straight into the charity box!

A muddy brick with a melted candle. This was at a White Elephant exchange. Someone clearly didn't understand what a white elephant gift was. lol

The one my dog left under the Christmas tree last year.

clothes as a kid

i once got freezable cowboy-themed ice cube substitutes. when i was nine. and had shown no interest in cowboys or the west.

yeah, i don't know either.

• Daisy

Maybe some one 're-gifted' those to you.  Still, l it was a cheap (lousy) gift.