Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

Is it bad to be 24 with no education and only work part-time?

Update:

I kinda flunked out of community college.

6 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's 'bad' to be in a situation you are unhappy in, if you are able to change it. If you are content with your situation and are supporting yourself OR the person supporting you is content to do that, then it's fine. At 24 you can get an education at any time (I didn't go to college until my 30s). If you want to work full time, get a full time job. Your life is what you make it.

Move your question to Social Science>Other-Social Science as it's currently in Health>Diet & Fitness and not applicable to this subcategory.   You can move your question by clicking Edit>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category in which it is better suited. 

• 1 month ago

It means you will be unable to finance a good diet.

• 1 month ago

If you are happy, its all good.  If a part time job or lack of education are holding you back from things you want, then its time to make a change. 

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

no it isn't and what is stopping you from going too school

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Bad? Why would it be bad? Idiots who feel insecure about their own success might project their insecurities on you and shame you for it, but no it's not bad. They hate their jobs and are overworked. Angry at anyone who does something different. I honestly pity them. A lot of the things we chase after in terms of career and educational goals only serve society and in the end don't bring us any happiness.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

"bad" is subjective, but not getting ANY education (not even reading a book, let alone going to a junior college) is rather slothful, don't you think?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.